Thank you Nancy Nelson for nominating me for Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award.
This is my first time being nominated for a blogger award and it means a lot to me. Check out Nancy’s lifestyle blogs for some cheerful reads!
Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award is an unofficial award to the bloggers as a reward of wonderful work on their blogs, introduced by It’s all about Inspiration.
• Thank the person who have nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
• Answer their questions.
• Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
• Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
• List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
• Provide the link to the Award creator.
1)You are told that you will die within next 2 days… What will be the first three things that you would do before your death?
I would 1) spend time with family 2) write down a letter to my people, for them to hold on to me 3) listen to my favorite music and wait..
2)Write a sentence to describe your father and mother?
They are both people with integrity and high morals that I’ve thankfully inherited.
3)What do you want to convey through your blogs?
Share my emotions through writings and I hope it resonates with or help someone like so many words did with me.
4)What is the most precious thing that you can give someone and why?
My time and love for I don’t give them away freely.
5)What is the most valuable thing in life? (in one word)
Wisdom (To me)
I loved answering these questions. My 5 questions for the next 5 nominees are:
- A quote or words that impacted you greatly in life, and why?
- Which blog post of mine did you like best?
- Your most favorite book just based on how much you enjoyed reading it. only one!!
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is the most valuable thing in life? (In one word)
OTHERS CAN PARTICIPATE TOO. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR ANSWERS!